Thread: Hello, Central FL aspiring falconer

Default Hello, Central FL aspiring falconer

hey everyone thank you for looking at my post my name is justin willis and im from the polk county area and have been interested in falconry my entire life and have finally come to a point where i have the time and money and the overwhelming passion to pursue this beautiful lifestyle. i am looking for a sponsor and to go on a few hunts with local falconers and would love too see everything that goes along with keeping one of these amazing predators. if you are interested in having an apprentice or willing to let me come on a few hunts please contact me at jmaster12333@gmail.com or 863-662-1463 i appreciate your time. thank you very much.

Hello Justin, some good falconers in C. FL, I'm sure someone from your neck of the woods will chime in shortly.

Hawking season is over though so might have to wait till the fall to get out and see some birds hunt. Good luck to you!
    ~Matt (formerly of Tampa)
    Dogs are my favorite kind of people.

Quote Originally Posted by tampamatt View Post
    Hello Justin, some good falconers in C. FL, I'm sure someone from your neck of the woods will chime in shortly.

Hawking season is over though so might have to wait till the fall to get out and see some birds hunt. Good luck to you!
    Matt, thanks!!! Justin in sept. your more then welcome to come over to Lakeland!!!
    Russell Whetstone

Hey Justin,

Welcome! I had to wait a long time before I had the TIME and money to pursue falconry as well. Persistence and patients pays dividends though. Good luck in your search for a sponsor, once you've gotten that far the rest (eventually) falls into place.
    Erik B.
    "So it goes." (Kurt Vonnegut)

Thread Information