Jen and I packed the birds up and headed to Wes's to meet up with him, Scott H, Wendy, Trey, and the Thigpens, a family, that want to become falconers. We had a great weekend. It was great to see everyone and to meet new friends.

My passage coops had its first free flight, Flew my MHH with a FHH in a cast for his frist time. He did great and got to see a bunny get killed by the Dentons Female bunny killer. Both of them fed up on the rabbit with zero problems.

Scotts RT scored a double and was flawless with her transfer to the lure , nice work scott [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

Trey's, inter mewed Rt , Clark, also scored a bushy-tail.. this is 10th season.. Go Clark, he is a calculated killer... very deadly bird

I also recieved a huge Female HH to add to my breeding project from Scott H [smilie=banana.gif] .. Thanks so much Scott, she is great and I cant wait to see what she will produce

Wes and everyone else there, thanks for the good times and great memories, Jen and I had a blast!! Lets do it again soon.

Here are some pics of the weekend...
~~~~~

Harris's flying in a cast after the bunnies

Feeding up together.. great socialization

Scott's Rt on his second bushy tail..about 15 min after the first one [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

Scott looking like a proud falconer