Thread: Hello from Ireland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello from Ireland

Hi All forum members.
    My name is Eric Witkowski. I live in Ireland but my origin is Poland. I hunt snipe with tiercel peregrine, and pheasants, rabbits and crows with female goshawk.
    Regards
    Eric

Hello,and welcome.
    Brian In OHIO.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe hawking View Post
    Hi All forum members.
    My name is Eric Witkowski. I live in Ireland but my origin is Poland. I hunt snipe with tiercel peregrine, and pheasants, rabbits and crows with female goshawk.
    Regards
    Eric
    Welcome Eric, I think you'll find this forum a friendly place. Snipe and a teircel peregrine sounds like great sport. Eric Edwards had a very interesting thread on here a couple years ago about hawking snipe with a passage teircel peregrine in Florida. I really enjoy seeing pictures and hearing stories about hawking in different areas. I hope you have time to post some pictures of your hawking with both the gos and peregrine.
    Ross Dirks
    Pheasant hawker in NW Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Welcome Eric, I think you'll find this forum a friendly place. Snipe and a teircel peregrine sounds like great sport. Eric Edwards had a very interesting thread on here a couple years ago about hawking snipe with a passage teircel peregrine in Florida. I really enjoy seeing pictures and hearing stories about hawking in different areas. I hope you have time to post some pictures of your hawking with both the gos and peregrine.
    Hi Ross
    Here you have a few pictures of gos and tiercel. More you saw already in longwing section.

Default snipe

I eric , my name is Stephen,and I live in Nottinghamshire England,which part of Ireland do you live in .

Hi Stephen. I live in south -west, Co. Kerry.

Eric, glad to see you're still checking in. I have avidly gunned snipe, but only incidentally hawked them. I also have some strong red setter ties, and would love to see more posts from you.
    Ross Dirks
    Pheasant hawker in NW Iowa

Thread Information