Hello All,

My name is Axel and I live in Tallahassee, Florida. I've been interested in Falconry since the 8th grade, when a Master Falconer came to my school and gave a 1-hour presentation. I was HOOKED! I did a lot of reading back then and eventually met a Falconer in the Tampa area that was willing to answer my questions and even take me along on a few hunts. I don't remember his name, but his PFRT was called Walker. The guy was a college student at the time...about 1992-93(I was about 13 or 14). He was an Apprentice, as I recall. Maybe he's a member here. Would love to reconnect. So if you had a Red-Tail named Walker back in the early 90s, or know someone that did, in the Tampa area, please let me know.

Anyway, I'm 36 now and ready to get more involved with Falconry. I'm hoping to get my first bird in 3-4 years. In the meantime, I'd love to meet some Falconers in the Tallahassee area and tag along on a few hunts. Anyone living close by?

I'll be doing a lot of reading over the next few weeks,...there's SO much info here. Great forum! Glad to be on board and looking forward to learning a lot.

Kind Regards,