Thread: Hi from Lauderdale, FL

Default Hi from Lauderdale, FL

Greetings, I'm from Venezuela but I'll be at Florida, I have had some birds like the American Kestrel, Asturina Nitida and a pair of Buteos albicaudatus, I'm reviewing the law to obtain the necessary permits to acquire a bird here, I see you are very organized . I would like to hear from someone in Florida near Lauderdale to share experiences, thanks!

Iván

Howdy Ivan,

Those are some interesting birds that you have had experience with, there are a few of us down here in Florida, are you moving down here, or just visiting?

I'll be glad to give you a ring this evening and talk with you, always interested in learning about international falconry.
    -Mark

Hi Mark, in fact I'm moving as you say. Let me share a little at a gathering of falconers here in Florida, you know of any? if we can not raise it to reunite that are in Florida; sure if you want to call and excuse my bad English hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dekash View Post
    Hi Mark, in fact I'm moving as you say. Let me share a little at a gathering of falconers here in Florida, you know of any? if we can not raise it to reunite that are in Florida; sure if you want to call and excuse my bad English hahahaha
    Don't worry about it Ivan, your English is better than my Spanish by a long shot.

Do you have a Facebook account, if so look for Florida Falconers Association group. I'm not near Ft.Lauderdale but am a licensed falconer in the state of Florida, so I can give you some info on the permit process.

PM me your email address and I can send you the current Florida falconry regulations, you can review them and get an idea of what is involved.
    -Mark

Thanks Mark! In fact I applied for admission to the group, no problem, my email is: dekash@hotmail.com, if you want we can talk by phone, thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by dekash View Post
    Thanks Mark! In fact I applied for admission to the group, no problem, my email is: dekash@hotmail.com, if you want we can talk by phone, thanks for your time
    Not a problem, I look forward to hearing about those white tailed hawks that you had!
    -Mark

Thread Information