Thread: E. Pointer Pups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default E. Pointer Pups

7/8ths elhew with some great lineage. $650 shipped. $350 pickup in Amarillo.

$300 deposit saves one for you. four females and three males.
    Curt - Corpus Christi

Three female pups remain. $550 shipped anywhere american airlines delivers live cargo. or pick up in Amarillo, September 18th, for $250.

EKG - this dog is muscled, great conformation and has a mental push behind her. if i were to keep a dog it would be this one. she is energetic and a very happy dog. loves people a bit much.
    gorbachev - great personality. should make a great all around dog. solid. this puppy doesn't seem put off by children.
    Indi - smaller with an intense personality. she's got a nose on her and burning desire to "DO."

email me and i'll send you the parent's pedigree's and photos. to reserve one, put $300 dollars into a paypal account i'll email you and let me know which one. another $250 will be due September 15th when they get their last shots and vet health checks. they'll be shipped out the morning of September 18th.
    Curt - Corpus Christi

Curt - Corpus Christi

one is spoken for but not chosen. if you are thinking about getting one of these way-under priced pups, choose now while you can.
    Curt - Corpus Christi

Default All Sold

All puppies are sold. I hope i never try breeding another dog again. way too much work

i used www.puppyfind.com. Thanks to Richard for letting me know about this website.

using american airlines to fly them out Thursday. if i use american airlines again, i'll get very detailed quotes in writing from them. they keep changing everything.

Thread Information