Thread: Big Male Sonoran Harris Hawk for Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Big Male Sonoran Harris Hawk for Sale

This 2014 male harris hawk will be available in mid-September. I had a falconer ask me to hold the bird previously, but he will not be able to take the bird (things change). He is one of the first birds available from an outstanding pairing (all his siblings were reserved w/pre-sale). His mother is Stinger, Fred Reinhold's huge female - star of the "Jackapalooza" and "Hawking Out West" DVD's. His father is a Mark, White Wing bird, Jenn Coulson's personal bird - his bloodline was outcrossed with Harry McElroy's outstanding quail hawk Refugio. The birds from this pairing have been impressively large - and there are few more versatile falconry birds than a large male harris hawk. All my birds are raised without a human food association - the bird will arrive quiet, with no food begging behaviors. He is yours to ruin, LOL - but I can tell you, none of my birds have become screamers. The bird is yours for $650; shipping and health certificates extra, if required. I will hold him for a $100 deposit. Mike Bostic, SE Georgia
    (912) 270-6734, mike.bostic@yahoo.com
    Last edited by redbird1; 08-15-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    Mike

SE Coastal Georgia

Thread Information