Incredible that this was published in an official publication of ANY organization. The piece seem to be very personal and equally petty. Take the two quotes for example:

"Spelling and punctuation errors abound, including the often-repeated unnecessary use of an apostrophe in the official name of the North American Falconers Association not as North American Falconer's Association."

This quote actually inspired a completely separate piece in the Hawk Chalk, "The power of an apostrophe" by Stacia A. Novy - and then they published it! I mean really???

And then my favorite part out of the whole piece:

"Most photographs are un-credited and un-dated, including an unauthorized photo of volunteer Vicki K. Swift in a display case cleaning the glass reclining in a position degrading to a woman."

What can one say to something like that? Petty much? If it strikes so close to home maybe Mr. Swift should have a conversation with Mrs. Swift about positioning herself in display cases in degrading poses for photographers. I mean really. No, I MEAN FRIGGEN REALLY???

I did see at least 2 references to himself as "Curator Emeritus" throughout the HC. I also found the last two paragraphs fairly amusing. $300K contributed from himself and Vicky. I would like to say thank you. You are the man (and from what I hear about some pictures floating around, she's quite the lady!). Finally, maybe there is/was a reason there was no announcement about your vacating your position. Lucky you though, looks like someone gave you the green light to shit all over other folks in an official club publication.

There, now I said my peace