Thread: Barter: 1996 Tacoma Truck 4x4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Barter: 1996 Tacoma Truck 4x4

I took this in on trade at my dealership. Usually send stuff like this to auction but thought it could make someone a good truck to get to and from the field. Seen plenty of Tacoma trucks at Sky Trials over the years. It's in decent shape, but like any trade-in it needs a few things too. I have a Meineke Car Care Center so I can arrange maintenance/repairs or leave it as is to keep the value down. If you are interested let me know and I can tell you what the mechanic told me about it when he gave it the once over for me today.

PM me your number or I will send you my number so we can chat.

I'm getting back into falconry after a few years off so I need new telemetry & I'd like to fly a Harris Hawk or a Goshawk again. I'd also be interested in breeding Merlins or Harris Hawks in the near future. I know I'm a bit late for a bird this year unless someone has a late batch of Harris chicks still so I'm open to trading for future birds from an established breeder.

I value the truck at $3,400 as is and up to $5,500 with a little love from our shop.
    Trygg Waldbillig
    Proven wrong by raptors since 1998

Truck is no longer available. Thanks for your interest.
    Trygg Waldbillig
    Proven wrong by raptors since 1998

Thread Information