Thread: NCFG Annual Fall Picnic and Auction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile NCFG Annual Fall Picnic and Auction

I drove down to NC this past weekend for the North Carolina Falconers Guild Annual Fall Picnic and Auction. Had a great time getting meet everyone. A conservationist spoke on a Golden Eagle project and various other conservation projects, the food was good, and the company excellent. Picked up a book and enjoyed the auction as well.

Sure was nice to put names to faces for many that I've talked to on the forum including FredFogg and Charko also got to meet Mr Bill Davis and spoke with TopGun who was very supportive even though he had to miss the event.

Overall good times with great people. Well worth the ten hours of driving down.

Dani
    "I took the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?"

It was good to meet you Dani, I wish we had more time to sit down and talk falconry. FYI, the HH in the pic is an 18 week old male I produced this year.
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    It was good to meet you Dani, I wish we had more time to sit down and talk falconry. FYI, the HH in the pic is an 18 week old male I produced this year.
    He is gorgeous Fred! I wish I had brought my photography camera to do him justice.
    Dani
    "I took the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?"

Default cool

Sure was nice to put names to faces for many that I've talked to on the forum including FredFogg and Charko also got to meet Mr Bill Davis and spoke with TopGun who was very supportive even though he had to miss the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanalia View Post
    I drove down to NC this past weekend for the North Carolina Falconers Guild Annual Fall Picnic and Auction. Had a great time getting meet everyone. A conservationist spoke on a Golden Eagle project and various other conservation projects, the food was good, and the company excellent. Picked up a book and enjoyed the auction as well.

Overall good times with great people. Well worth the ten hours of driving down.

Yep the weather food and company was great(but then again what can you expect in NC?) Cant wait for the season to come in and for the meets to start up!!! Good times ahead!!!!
    Charles Koss
    Shalom aleichem L'chaim

Thread Information