Thread: UHF 100 vs UHF 500?

Default UHF 100 vs UHF 500?

Can anyone tell me what the actual difference is? I found on their european website it says all "100 Field Marshal models have the original full size yagi" but that's the only thing I can find saying any difference between the 100 and 500 short of being able to choose a 433/434 in the 500 compared to the 434 only in the 100.
    Gregory E. Miller
    "Hunt hard, kill swiftly, waste nothing, offer no apologies." - Teddy Moritz/Unknown Origin

Quote Originally Posted by gemiller View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the actual difference is? I found on their european website it says all "100 Field Marshal models have the original full size yagi" but that's the only thing I can find saying any difference between the 100 and 500 short of being able to choose a 433/434 in the 500 compared to the 434 only in the 100.
    They are the same receiver as long as they are the same year. If you purchase the 100 and later want a 500 you can send it in and have it converted. The 100 has 100 channels available and the 500 has 500 channels.
    Daniel Parker
    Work hard and build your dreams, or someone will hire you to build theirs.

More Channels otherwise they are identical. Have a thread somewhere around here asking the same thing.
    Michael Cogar

Thread Information