First I would like to thank Mr. Lynn for his encouragement and help getting us set up with thos forum.
I have to tell you that we don't do very much on the Internet. Now, Ed doesn't like it at all, but another reason why he doesn't get involved is because he doesn't have a good Internet connection and it is very frustrating for him to do anything.
For myself, computers and I don't seem to get along very well, but at least I know I will get more done on the Internet then Ed
When the book came out a few years ago, we tried to promote it but we were not ready for the overwhelming response. Before the book came out Ed kept asking me if I thought that anybody would be interested in reading our book. I kept telling him that after investing so many years in our project we were not about to give up. One of the things that surprised us very much was the amount of people that wanted to argue with us about what was said in the book or what we didn't say. I guess some of these people never saw the lines in the book that said "This is a way, not the way".
A year or so ago we were giving a presentation over in Europe and a falconer would not stop arguing about the book and how he didn't like the approach, so out of the blue Ed asked him: Do you know how a parachute works? The falconers was kind of stunned with the questions and didn't know how to answer the questions. So then Ed says "YOU OPEN IT"
We always mentioned that one of our goals with this book was to hope it would create some good positive dialogue among falconers.
So I hope that is the case in this forum.

Kindest Regards
Ricardo Velarde