• =5

1 3.23%
  • =6

0 0%

Thread: 6th Annual NAFEX Dinner 2014- Lubbock Tx

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 6th Annual NAFEX Dinner 2014- Lubbock Tx

Its time again to plan for the 6th Annual NAFEX dinner and raffle. As always, the raffle is free and there should be plenty of falconry gear to raffle off. You do have to pay for your own dinner, the past dinners have run about 20 dollars.

Location-
    River Smiths,
    406 Avenue Q
    Lubbock, TX 79401
    (806) 765-8164

Date- 11/25/14
    Time: 5:30 PM

Please do participate in the poll if you are going to attend the dinner. It gives me a good idea of how many will be attending.

I will post when I decide on the venue location. If there are any locals that know of a great place please PM me and let me know. Rex from vernal really helped me last year and it was great to have a local resource to find a good place. Thanks again Rex for the hook up last year!

If you have not been to one of the NAFEX dinners you are really missing a great time. Its fun to put faces with the names. Everyone that comes to these is there to meet others and share in good times.

I look forward to seeing the repeat offenders

The Raffle is free of charge and is made possible by the generous donations from the members and falconry business. I can't thank you all enough for donating, it really makes the dinner fun and everyone always enjoys walking home with a nice prize

** If you have anything you would like to donate to this years raffle, please email me or PM me your item. You can also post in this thread if you have something to donate...Anything is greatly appreciated**

See you all there!
    Last edited by Chris L.; 11-23-2014 at 08:52 PM.
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Thread Information