Thread: Florida Hawking Fraternity Winter Meet January 9-11 2015

Default Florida Hawking Fraternity Winter Meet January 9-11 2015

http://www.f-h-f.org/Club%20news.htm

http://www.f-h-f.org/Bethy/Beth_1118...nouncement.pdf

From Beth Szakacs:

I know everyone is busy, especially with Christmas just three days away! However, if you are planning on attending the 2015 Winter Meet, you need to do the following by December 31, 2014:

1. Mail me your R.S.V.P. with your banquet meal choice/s and payment, by December 31, 2014. If I have not received your R.S.V.P. with payment, you will not be served! You may also pay for your meals on the FHF website using PayPal and e-mail me your R.S.V.P.

2. If you have not made your Inn Reservations, please do so immediately. Their number is (352) 383-4101. Don't forget to let them know you are with the Florida Hawking Fraternity to get the special room rates.

3. Do not forget that your guests and yourself must check in with the Secretary/Treasurer and sign a Florida Courtesy Card, no exceptions!

If you have any questions or if I may be of assistance, please feel free to contact me at (863) 661-3919.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Beth Szakacs
    FHF Secretary/Treasurer
    elizabeth.szakacs@gmail.com
    Timothy Powers O'Neill, Esq. Tequesta, FL
    It's not that the Irish are cynical. It's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody. ~Brendan Behan

May be a little late ,but a reminder,The Meet is this weekend
    Robert Miller

Orlando, FL

Thread Information