Thread: Need suggestions for a book to review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2/19/2015 - NYT H is for Hawk Book Review

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/bo...id=207231&_r=0

Just an FYI for you folks that suggested other titles;
    You'll be pleased to know that there are two book reviews in the back of the new NAFA Journal. One is by Hans Peeters and is a review of John Loft's book, and the other is a review of McElroy's reprint that was written by the Coulsens. See that Tony James and Ron Kumetz? Ask and you shall receive!

Those of you that are NAFA members can read the Journal on the website at any time.

And if you're NOT a NAFA member, but would like to be, (and thereby have access to all publications in a digital format, on the website) you can join for a mere $29/year. (that's my shameless plug for our national association)
    Scott McNeff

Maine

Default H is for Hawk

The Wall Street Journal review of H is for Hawk is in this morning's issue. A very positive review with a nice head pic of a goshawk.
    Jeff
    Erie, PA

Quote Originally Posted by mainefalconer View Post
    Just an FYI for you folks that suggested other titles;
    You'll be pleased to know that there are two book reviews in the back of the new NAFA Journal. One is by Hans Peeters and is a review of John Loft's book, and the other is a review of McElroy's reprint that was written by the Coulsens. See that Tony James and Ron Kumetz? Ask and you shall receive!

Those of you that are NAFA members can read the Journal on the website at any time.

And if you're NOT a NAFA member, but would like to be, (and thereby have access to all publications in a digital format, on the website) you can join for a mere $29/year. (that's my shameless plug for our national association)
    Hi Scott,

sorry my friend, I missed your post until now, shameless plug and all ;-)

Best wishes,

Tony.

Hey Tony,

I'll take any chance I can get to toss out a shameless plug for folks to join NAFA.

"Hey, all y'all that aren't members! JOIN!!!" <----- see?

And also, a comment for Steve Jones; Go ahead and review all of the old books you want! Go on! Tease folks with rave reviews of old and hard to find books. It will only serve to increase the value of those titles and that's music to the ears of folks like me and Tony James.
    (I should be ashamed for writing such a thing)
    Scott McNeff

Maine

Thread Information