Yes. It's true. Chris has spent years perfecting genetics in a rare parakeet strain that gives them the appearance of being actual birds of prey. He has been seen parading these mutant pseudo-raptors at several falconry meets and even has a new website where he is selling these RaptorKeets! Do not be sucked in by this madman! He will take you for all you are worth!

Now, I must admit, he DOES take a lot of game with these mutant birds of his. And while being beautiful to look at and tame a hell... it's JUST not right! Oh... and I seriously think he might be an alien! Really!

There, I know I will be banned for my first post, so be it... it is out in the open now and I feel much better.

Oh, and I am Jason Hausman. A dude from NC. Many of you know me from IFF. Glad to finally be here. Even though Chris L. threatened me with bodily harm I still managed to stay away. It was the threat of replacing my bad ass Gyr/Peales with one of his raptorkeet mutant clones in the middle of the night that finally won me over. Creepy.

Love you Chris L. - live long and prosper! Nanoo Nanoo and all that crap.

Your bud,

Hausman