Ok, not sure if this is good information or not, but I have seen a few threads where the photo's were huge and took a while to download to the page. I have cable internet that is fast and it still took a while to load. So this is only a suggestion and might help make things faster on this forum and on PhotoBucket when you upload your photo's Here is a link to a resizing tool from Microsoft. Just click on the link, scroll down and on the right side of the page you will see ImageResizer.exe. Click on it and download it and install it. Then when you have your pictures on your computer, all you have to do is right click on the file of the photo you want to resize and you will see an option to Resize Pictures in with the Cut, Copy, Paste, etc. Just click on Resize Pictures and a window will pop up with different sizes you can reduce your picture. Play with it and you can find the size you want to upload to PhotoBucket and post on here. It will save you some space on PhotoBucket and will make things load faster on here. This is just a suggestion by me, the mods can delete this thread if they don't like it!

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx