Hi my name is Joe Buchanan and I have been bitten by the falconry bug. I have always had an appreciation and a fascination with raptors growing up. I am an upland hunter and field trailer with my Vizsla's. While training my dogs I have feed the wild redtails my share of quail and pigeons, when they strike my training birds. Years ago I was driving down a road and a wild redtail nearly hit my car's front windshield I stopped quickly and I watched this hawk on his approach to striking a squirrel on a lawn. I was so amazed and excited by seeing this, it remains a fond vivid memory I can see clearly today. Currently I am digesting all things falconry and a friend who is a falconer, but lives in Canada directed me to this forum. I have joined my states falconry club and will look to meet more of them after I learn more and take my NJ test. In the interim I look forward to reviewing and learning on this forum. Any assistance if I am missing something that I could be doing would greatly be appreciated. I thank you all in advance

Joe