Hi everyone, my name is Joel. I live in Winter Springs, FL which is just north of Orlando. I work in the county court system and when I'm not at work I enjoy spending time at the theme parks or hanging out with friends. Currently, I am working on getting back into falconry. About 7 years ago I had a sponsor for a year. After hunting for a season and carrying her through the moult I had some major life changes happen and had to get out of the sport. Luckily, I am now to a point in my life where I am settled enough to again devote my time to caring for, and properly flying a bird. I have accumulated most of the necessities for flying a RT (jesses, leashes, perches, scales, hoods, etc) and am in the process of ordering what I don't currently have. I am also starting on my mew within the next week, so that I can have it completed for inspection by the middle of May. Completing a retake of the state exam in the month of May is another priority. The plan is to have everything taken care by June so that hopefully I can locate a sponsor and start trying to trap a bird when the season opens. I am being as proactive as possible in order to facilitate this.

If anyone knows a potential sponsor that would be willing to talk with me to see if we mesh, please let me know.

Cheers everyone!