Thank you for your thoughts, I don't want an imprint necessarily I want a gos lol
One day I might be able to take them to work but for not it's not possible, I'm the new guy so have other responsibilities and my station is on the Las Vegas strip we are so busy it would be near impossible to have a bird at work.
Also my wife would help but even then I think he bird would be left alone for too many hours during the day while she is gone
So the imprint thing is out of the question untip I can figure something out, this is very sad news but it's ok I'll figure something else out. I can make the Finnish bird work but will just take more time to save up that kind of money
Now who can recommend some good breeders out here on the west coast? Would prefer to not ship it if possible. im going to do some searches on them now
But if you have some info to add about a Finnish let me hear it!!
Also not sure what I'll do with my Harris Hawks they have a special place in my heart. But if you ever want to get together and let your bird flu with them your welcome too! My big female is a jack killing machine!!