Looking to invest in your falconry book collection?
I've got my eyes on a special title that I would like to purchase, and have decided to let a couple of my more valuable books go at a fair price.
A paired set of Jack Mavrogordato's well-loved titles (both first edition) with dust jackets, and a custom built clamshell book box to protect them for many years as they continue to grow in value. I'm going to let these go for $700. Take a peek at other currently available copies of these titles (only a few) on AbeBooks.com - they range in price from $430 to $790 EACH right now. I'm offering both of them together, as a pair, with the clamshell for $700 (clamshell alone is worth over $100) and the copy of A Falcon in the Field is signed by Mavro. These two copies are nice and tight with boards and spines in great condition. As you can see, my bookplate is affixed to the inside of the clamshell (sorry) but neither book has been signed, and neither carries a bookplate or any other marking from any previous owner.
First person to speak for them will receive them. I don't monitor NAFEX very closely. Email me directly at mcneffscott@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks for looking.