Thread: perebarbary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default perebarbary

Hi.im jim from scotland, i fly falcons on landfill sites full time, at the moment flying female pere x 3/4 gyr saker p/r male 3/4 gyr x saker imprint female gyr x lanner p/r & this years imprint 7/8 gyr x saker female, i also have female peregrines, lanners & pere x barbary falcons that all bred this year & still have young. I breed & work pointers(english) & springer spaniels that are flown over & shot over, will try to post some pictures in due course. Jim syme glasgow scotland uk.

Jim,
    Welcome to the group. Was just in touch with Geoff Clayton from Fife and have hawked around Scotland a few times. Lovely country. One special moment was on the Isle of Skye when a Peregrine trained by Michael Calvin, came out of a soar from 1400 feet and killed a grouse right by my side. Those memories and the delightful libation enhanced by the use of peat always puts a smile on my face.
    Cheers,
    In the "Art"
    Michael W. Kuriga

Quote Originally Posted by falcipiter View Post
    Jim,
    Welcome to the group. Was just in touch with Geoff Clayton from Fife and have hawked around Scotland a few times. Lovely country. One special moment was on the Isle of Skye when a Peregrine trained by Michael Calvin, came out of a soar from 1400 feet and killed a grouse right by my side. Those memories and the delightful libation enhanced by the use of peat always puts a smile on my face.
    Cheers,

Mmmmm peat enhanced libations. I miss Scotland every time I think of it.
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Thread Information