I'm selling the following books. Email me at mcneffscott@gmail.com if there are any that you'd like me to hold for you and we can arrange payment and figure out shipping.
Blaine, Falconry, 1970 for $40 or 2002 for $25 (both with dust jackets)
Bodio, S.,On the Edge of the Wild, with dust jacket, excellent condition, 1st Edition$35
Craighead,Hawks in the Hand,1997 edition, like new, $50
Dunne, Sutton, Sibley, Hawks in Flight, $10 (Three copies available)
Durman-Walters, D.,The Modern Falconer, hardcover, great condition, $30
Ferguson-Lees, et al, Raptors of the World, Huge hardcover 1st edition version, $50
Fleming, A.Falconry & Falcons, 1974 Ex-library copy, no dj,$75
Ford, E.,Falconry, Art & Practice, revised edition, paperback, $25
Macdonald, H.,H is for Hawk, Brand New, American Hardcover Edition, Signed by Helen, & including bookplate of one of the characters in the book $75
Mavrogordato, A Hawk for the Bush, 1960 1st Edition with dust jacket,$350
Mavrogordato, A Falcon in the Field, 1966 1st Edition with dust jacket,$350
Mavrogordato, A Hawk for the Bush, 1985 Edition, $100
Oakes, W.,The Falconer’s Apprentice, 1993 1st Edition, small paperback,$100
O’Brien, D.,The Rites of Autumn, Paperback,$5
Peregrine Fund, Cade, et al, Peregrine Falcon Populations, 1988 1st Edition, Hardcover,$50
Summers, G.,The Lure of the Falcon,Hard cover with dust jacket,$15
Wehle, R.,Wing & Shot,1st Edition Hardcover with dj,$35
Woodford, A Manual of Falconry, 1971, 2nd Ed. No dust jacket, previously owned by Dr. R.T. Street$25
Complete set of the Subscriber’s Edition 5 book set from the Archives (Meredith, Craighead, Sherley, Swift, Carnie)Will sell these for $900 as a group, or $200 each.
Also have 30+ years of NAFA Hawk Chalks and Journals and will sell these, as long as you are actually a falconer.
Want to see photos, or need better descriptions of book conditions?Just ask.I also have hundreds of other falconry and raptor related books, and will sell most anything.Lots of coffee-table photographic raptor books, dog training books, etc..Something special that you’re looking for?Just ask.Only keeping highly valuable or collectible titles in my library.
Many of the above listed books contain my bookplate on the inside cover, and all with dust jackets have plastic “Brodart” dj protectors.