Thread: new book

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default new book

Ive been a falconer for 40 years now, and I finally got around to writing a book. These are the things I have learned, and mistakes I have made. I have put a lot of pictures in as I know falconers like that. Harris hawks are my passion, and I have written about how I have gotten the most out of them, as well as keeping them healthy and happy, check it out.

https://kdp.amazon.com/select

Quote Originally Posted by stevevall View Post
    Ive been a falconer for 40 years now, and I finally got around to writing a book. These are the things I have learned, and mistakes I have made. I have put a lot of pictures in as I know falconers like that. Harris hawks are my passion, and I have written about how I have gotten the most out of them, as well as keeping them healthy and happy, check it out.

https://kdp.amazon.com/select
    First, you will need to sign your post with at least a first name. See Forum Rules.

Second, your link takes me to a page to enroll in Kindle Direct Publishing. Sorry, that's not going to happen as I don't have a Kindle. LOL
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Steve, You should contact the person who wrote the description for your ebook, (the one that appears on the webpage that Ryan shared a link to) and kindly request that they edit the text. It's absolutely littered with grammatical errors and reads poorly, giving the impression that the book in question may be of similar quality. It might sell better if it were professionally represented on Amazon's site.
    Scott McNeff

Maine

Thread Information