Thanks for your experiences and input, Pete J, Scott, and Jeremy. I think my thoughts or ideas to be created were tending toward some type of training in my backyard or infield, and then repeat the process. It would need to start with fear generated in the mind of a falcon, then avoidance and leaving the prey. I like the idea of having a dog along to accompany the falcon adjacent to the kill, and this situation would not have made a difference on a few falcons of mine that were killed, ( a half mile out from my position)
One situation took me 20 minutes to arrive in a gated community of million dollar houses, where my g/p made a long chase and kill on a ferrel pigeon. I was within 60 feet of retrieving my bird, when a female immature redtail launched from under one of the rose bushes and landed on the patio roof,....monents later my bird was found dead on the ground. Another time this same bird was attacked by a female great horned owl in the middle of the day. This falcon had two near death experiences, and didn't survive the third event (the ferral pigeon), which demonstrated his lack of acceptance of danger, even on a repeat situation.

One newly trained Gyr/prairie was flown in an area of redtails, which are everywhere in my locations, and a half mile out, she was slammed to the ground by the resident rt, with the falcon crying out in pain,...a minute later she was released. There is also a haggard anatum female peregrine that hunts ducks daily in this same area. So her approach is to pursue the flock of ducks and choose the smalled on to capture, then in order to survive the rt attack, she always flies back to the power pole and eats the duck about 150 feet up. If she can't carry the duck back, then she releases, and won't eat on the ground.
That's how she survives.

So that's why I was attempting to create some type of training technique for my new bird.

roger