Hi all, Just started getting really interested in Falconry recently (have always dreamed about starting as a younger guy but had never been in the position to get started (due to location, job, etc.). Now I finally find myself in an ideal location (very rural with a decent sized property and with many neighbors with thousands of acres that i could hunt) and a job that gives me a lot of flexibility and enough free time that I can finally pursue this dream. As what may or may not be an added bonus I've also begun breeding rabbits which i think might come in handy. Right now I'm just in the beginning stages and have contacted the WFA to see if there's any Falconers in the area but it seems there isn't. Either way i was told I could still work with someone that was further away so I'm very excited. I purchased The Falconer's Apprentice by Oakes and have started reading through the modernapprentice website while the book gets here. Any Falconers in the area? I'm up in north central washington 30min outside of Oroville, WA. Also any one have any suggestions on good Falconry books for beginners?