Hello all. I work at a bird sanctuary in SW Florida, where we treat injured birds for return to the wild, and provide a home for those that are unreleasable. Several centers that we work with have good success using falconry techniques for rehabilitating raptors, so I'm looking to step up our game and learn more about falconry.

I'm reading what I can in the way of books (always up for recommendations), passed the FWC exam last month, and am looking at different designs for mews (also totally open to recommendations). I have a place to build and the help to do it, it's mostly a matter of the right design and right time.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to make some falconry friends in the area and get involved in the community, before I pester anyone about being a potential sponsor. Most of the people I know are a couple of hours away in the central part of the state, so it would be great if I could get acquainted with folks here on the coast. Definitely looking forward to meeting people and learning more.

Thanks!
Tara M.