Thread: New Micro two and one Rotating perch for Merlins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Micro two and one Rotating perch for Merlins

Greetings from Mike's Falconry Supplies

We now have a great new product that we would like to introduce for anyone that is looking for a great perch for Merlin's, Kestrels, Sharp - Shin or Aplomados.

For more information and see more pictures of this new product please follow this link. https://mikesfalconry.com/perches-ac...ize-birds.html

If you have any questions send us a note from the new website.

Mike

Received mine today. Really like this little setup. I put the ring around the base because I don't want the line going through her tail if she bates to the ground (i'll probably drill a hole in the ring level with the lip of the tray). I am also going to cut the excess bolt off and put acorn nuts on it (that's my only real issue, is the "extra length" bolts are unnecessary and stick up kinda far. This wouldn't be an issue with sand if you go that deep, but I don't know that I need that deep of sand with the kestrel and extra sand is just more to not spill when moving it around

Nice product at a great price and am happy to have made the purchase! I have the portable two in one bow perch and now I have a nice two in one of for each bird.
    Gregory E. Miller
    "Hunt hard, kill swiftly, waste nothing, offer no apologies." - Teddy Moritz/Unknown Origin

Mike,
    Is this the same design that Hi-Tech Falconry products of Utah used for their perch?
    Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by BestBeagler View Post
    Mike,
    Is this the same design that Hi-Tech Falconry products of Utah used for their perch?
    Bump
    Isaac

Default Ref; Perch design

Hello,

Got this design from Jeremy Bradshaw the perch was shown in is new book the Passage Merlin. Jeremy had used his for his birds and said it worked very well and he said that the company that made them had gone out of business and was not making them anymore. So since these were not being produced anymore we decided to make these as we felt that many customers would love to have a perch like this.

Best regards, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikes falconry View Post
    Hello,

Got this design from Jeremy Bradshaw the perch was shown in is new book the Passage Merlin. Jeremy had used his for his birds and said it worked very well and he said that the company that made them had gone out of business and was not making them anymore. So since these were not being produced anymore we decided to make these as we felt that many customers would love to have a perch like this.

Best regards, Mike
    Mike,
    Glad you decided to make them. Bradshaw's book was the first place I saw this perch and I liked the looks of it and was disappointed they weren't making them. Imagine my surprise when I see the exact same one available again.
    Isaac

Got mine in the mail today! Great product, well made, and at a great price.
    Vincent Mirizio

Thread Information