Quote Originally Posted by hawkinlife View Post
I'm a 51 yr. old that moved out here 14er so years ago alway's was interested in falconry since i saw a lassie show as a small boy and he was flying a hawk ,,now with my age and children grown up have time to dedicate my self to this type life style ,kept tracking hounds for many years and presently have a cross sight hound [stag hound]that i hope to run with a hawk in the pursuit of game ,am also a life long hunter since a very early age ,my father and grand father were very much old world country type men ,would very much like to meet some falconer's-hawkers from around my area to form a apprenticeship-friendship have went to fish and game and they supplied me with as much information as they could in order for me to obtain my apprenticeship in to the life style love to read all books on falconry etc ,sorry to ramble but have'nt any one to talk to around here yet thanks for listening .Richard l.Nichols
You would do well to get in contact with the Idaho Falconers Association. They can give you a list of falconers in your area or at least I think they will. They have a Face Book page.