Hello all, I just wanted to introduce my self and give a background story. I am currently stationed in 29 Palms, California in the Marine Corps, my family and I have been here for 1 year and enjoy it ok so far. My wife is about to graduate dental school to become a dental assistant. We are both from NC and grew up hunting or around hunting. We sort of stumbled across this lifestyle/hobby because my wife is OBSESSED with owls and one of my friends who has been around this for a while suggested we look into it. After several hours of research we couldn't find one thing that didn't excite us, so we contacted the California Hawking Club to get more information and possibly go out to a future meet to witness this first hand. We are planning on both doing this if we decide to move forward due to my inability to always be home. If anyone has any advice or wisdom to pass please we are here to learn and get acquainted with the community. Thank you for your time and look forward to talking on here!