Thread: Newly apprentice to be, from Tampa Bay area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Newly apprentice to be, from Tampa Bay area

Hi all, and greetings, I'm new here, I live near/close to TIA (Tampa International Airport). I am trying to become and apprentice, I have already started to studied for the test/exam to get the permit but I need to find a sponsor or get sponsored.

I will like to help while I learn at the same time too. I already joined the Florida Falconer's Association, the Florida Gamehawkers group on facebook(with my wife account, I do not trusted facebook), next week will try to join the F-H-F (Florida Hawking Fraternity) too.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help or information about it, maybe is not the right question to ask but since I was a kid (when I watched the movie KES, I always wanted to become a falconer but back then in Puerto Rico I didn't have the necessary information or even know the people to helped me back the, early 80's so I can get a Guaraguao (Red-Tailed Hawk Spanish name we called them from Puerto Rico).

Now I have the chance, time, and commitment to learn and become part of this too, again thanks for any help, information and advice.

Best Regards

Pedro

Hey Pedro pm sent
    KT Topash. Wesley Chapel, FL
    never walk in another man shoes. Make your own path in life!

Glad to have you.......PM sent as well.
    Joe N.

Florida Panhandel

Thread Information