Thread: 2016 NAFA Membership renewal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2016 NAFA Membership renewal

I've tried for days to get my 2016 NAFA membership renewed. Ive been a member since 1977. How can I get it to work?
    Kitty Carroll -- The Hawk of May

~~ The essence of falconry is not in the flight or the kill,
    but man's relationship with his hawk --- Terance Hanbury White~~

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmom View Post
    I've tried for days to get my 2016 NAFA membership renewed. Ive been a member since 1977. How can I get it to work?
    Did you create an account on the new version of the site? Instead of the default login you get a member specific login now.

Once logged in on the top is "Manage Profile"
    Second section down on right is "Membership"
    In the gray area is a worded link "Securely renew your membership now ยป"
    That link is the renewal payment portal but you have to have the member number specific login created.

They sent an email a few months ago. Basically though, reset the password and if you had an email tied to your nafa info it will reset it to there for you to make the new password. If you didn't have an email on your old nafa profile information I think you have to contact them through email or phone.
    Gregory E. Miller
    "Hunt hard, kill swiftly, waste nothing, offer no apologies." - Teddy Moritz/Unknown Origin

I feel like I'm being left behind. My Hawkchalk envelope came trashed by the USPS with no mag in it. Then I try to read it on line and can't do that either. Went hawking today with 2 great birds that both caught game in style. Thanks to NAFA I can still do this. Keep the mag, let the kids take over, I'm paid through 2018...its all good. But I won't pay much attention to all this online stuff. If I can't send a check in the mail in 2018 that is fine too.
    Michael Gregston

Quote Originally Posted by footbound View Post
    I feel like I'm being left behind. My Hawkchalk envelope came trashed by the USPS with no mag in it. Then I try to read it on line and can't do that either. Went hawking today with 2 great birds that both caught game in style. Thanks to NAFA I can still do this. Keep the mag, let the kids take over, I'm paid through 2018...its all good. But I won't pay much attention to all this online stuff. If I can't send a check in the mail in 2018 that is fine too.
    Well, shame about the hawk chalk envelope. It came with the paper renewal form that included check payment info/mailer, at least it did in mine.
    Gregory E. Miller
    "Hunt hard, kill swiftly, waste nothing, offer no apologies." - Teddy Moritz/Unknown Origin

Yup, that was all that was left. The last time I asked for a replacement that got lost in the mail (20 years ago) I got chewed out for costing NAFA money so I won't be asking for another. As I said though, it's all good.
    Michael Gregston

Yup, that was all that was left. The last time I asked for a replacement that got lost in the mail (20 years ago) I got chewed out for costing NAFA money so I won't be asking for another. As I said though, it's all good.
    Hi Michael,

Sorry for the loss of your HC. I don't believe that any of the current NAFA volunteers would chew you out for asking for a replacement, I'll be glad to send you my Hawk Chalk.
    Paul Domski
    New Mexico, USA

I have asked for a replacement in the last few years and received no such abuse. I think things have changed for the better in that regard.
    Ron N1WT Vermont

Oh my. I'm done here.
    Michael Gregston

Thread Information