Thread: Swarovski Spotting Scope

Default Swarovski Spotting Scope

I have a Swarovski ATS 65 HD in immaculate condition with the upgraded 25x - 50x wide angle eyepiece. This will also come with a Manfrotto head as well as a carbon fiber tripod. I have already contacted Swarovski and the warranty will transfer to the new owner.

I had plans to use this spotter for most of the spring and summer but those plans may have changed. I don't NEED to get rid of it and if I end up keeping it, I'll just continue with my original plans. I just figured I'd put it up here to see what might be available in trade.

I need some Marshall UHF telemetry and I'm planning to get into longwings this year. Interested in anything and everything, up to and including birds in trade.

Please PM me with any offers you might have.

Thanks in advance!
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Bumping this up. I have a few offers already, I just want to see what is out there before committing to anything.

Thanks!
    Boomer
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Spotter is SPF.
    Boomer

Sold.
    Boomer

Thread Information