Thread: Supporting Member?

Default Supporting Member?

What is the 'Supporting Member' in green associated with certain members denote? Is there a way to donate to the site, is it people who have posted a certain number of threads or is it a secret handshake kind of thing?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jdrmd View Post
    What is the 'Supporting Member' in green associated with certain members denote? Is there a way to donate to the site, is it people who have posted a certain number of threads or is it a secret handshake kind of thing?
    Duh! It means they have donated to the cost of running this site! How does one Donate? Again Duh, click on Donate! And yes, after you donate you will be given instructions on the secret handshake. LOL
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I looked for a donate button and reviewed the FAQ's but couldn't find any where to donate until I read your post. Then I noticed the green Donate button toward the top of the screen. If it would have been a snake it would have bitten me. Duh, I am a little slow sometimes...
    John

I looked for a donate button and reviewed the FAQ's but couldn't find any where to donate until I read your post. Then I noticed the green Donate button toward the top of the screen. If it would have been a snake it would have bitten me. Duh, I am a little slow sometimes...
    John,

Don't worry. Its much better to be slow sometimes (after all, each of us has those moments) than to be a complete ass most of the time like others are.

Fred, its really incredible how you do that. Almost like a super power. Just what is it you get out of belittling people like that. Does it make you special when you look in the mirror?
    Geoff Hirschi - "It is better to have lightning in the fist than thunder in the mouth"
    Custom made Tail Saver Perches - http://www.myrthwood.com/TieEmHigh/

Thanks Geoff. I can't believe I missed the donate button. And thanks for Fred for making me feel really smart, .
    John

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Duh! It means they have donated to the cost of running this site! How does one Donate? Again Duh, click on Donate! And yes, after you donate you will be given instructions on the secret handshake. LOL
    Fred,
    I figured out how to get a green name...all I need now is for you to show me the secret handshake.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by goshawkr View Post
    John,

Don't worry. Its much better to be slow sometimes (after all, each of us has those moments) than to be a complete ass most of the time like others are.

Fred, its really incredible how you do that. Almost like a super power. Just what is it you get out of belittling people like that. Does it make you special when you look in the mirror?
    Geoff, as usual, you just don't get it! I was joking with him, I think he realized it. It's called dry humor, you should try it some time. And try minding your own damn business, tired of your rants on me!
    Fred

Fred,
    I figured out how to get a green name...all I need now is for you to show me the secret handshake.
    Here you go John! Nobody else is allowed to click on this link, only John!

http://youtu.be/u-d0m8W1XEk
    Fred

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Here you go John! Nobody else is allowed to click on this link, only John!

http://youtu.be/u-d0m8W1XEk

That is what I was looking for, my life is now complete. Thanks Fred!!
    John

Thread Information