Thread: Harris Hawk books for The Flying of Falcons

Default Harris Hawk books for The Flying of Falcons

I'd like to trade for a copy of this book. I was about to buy a copy and realized I have Harry's Desert Hawking IV and the Coulson's The Harris's Hawk Revolution in mint condition sitting on my bookshelf. I mean absolutely no disrespect to either author; but, now that I've moved to Montana, I don't think HH's and Aplos are in my future. I figured I'd try to trade the books for a copy of The Flying of Falcons. Both of these are great books and packed with information.

Just throwing it out there - if someone wanted these titles, he/she could buy a copy of The Flying of Falcons brand new for less than these two are worth. I'm gonna give it a week and then just buy the book on my own.

PM's only, please.

Thanks!
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Bumping this up once and then pulling it down in a few days. I got sidetracked by the birth of a son so I haven't purchased the book, yet.

Any interest, let me know. I've had a few offers to just buy the books outright and I may consider that if no one is interested in the trade.
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

Thread Information