I have four 10 week old Black and Tan terrier puppies for sale, all male. They are out of a JRT bitch and a Jagd stud. This is the second litter from that pairing and they are just as game as the first litter was. They have had their first shots and wormings and have been introduced to Harris hawks and other terriers without issue. These are game dogs, the largest male already engaged an adult groundhog (not by my intent).

I am selling these for a fellow falconer who got incapacitated in an accident. You can find his advertisement for that first litter on this forum. PGPD3008. His name is Jeremy and his phone number is 240-346-1194 he can provide you with references if you would like to speak with someone who purchased a puppy from that first litter.

I am asking $250 for these puppies, its just enough to cover our costs. They have been feed super-premium dog food and received high quality inoculations. I am in southern Maryland but will ship provided you make the arrangements and pay for all expenses including a vet check, crate and air fare. (Its a two hour drive to BWI airport for me and then a wait at general aviation so this is not my favorite option.)

Jeff Wood 240-299-3821 anytime. I will have some more puppies ready for homes in about 5 weeks. Same Jagd stud but out of a Patterdale bitch.