Thread: Hello from Montpelier id

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrBill View Post
    That's GREAT news, Chris, particularly as it pertains to people getting started in falconry. In the past, newer falconers have been discouraged from asking questions. Jeff Redig told me this was because you did not want to interfere with advice from sponsors, which I never could really understand, particularly since being a sponsor does not necessarily equate to expertise. Also, he indicated that there was concern about the number of seasoned falconers leaving the list because of "basic" questions. So, I am very pleased that you are welcoming falconers to be and, hopefully, apprentices as well.

Bill Boni
    Sorry to say bill, but you're missing the point(s) from what, years ago?

Regarding seasoned falconers, we don't tolerate lazy people who are unwilling to search or even TRY to find info before asking the most obvious of questions. We are always open and welcoming to anyone who will put in the good ole college try and play by the forum rules, that has never changed.

See the below thread for clarification on sponsors and interfering with the process. I told you that based on the below thread, from Chris.

http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=6909
    Last edited by JRedig; 04-18-2016 at 09:33 PM.
    -Jeff
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." --Marco Simoncelli

Thread Information