Thread: BC Canada/Washington state falconers

Default BC Canada/Washington state falconers

On July 23/2016 our BC club will be hosting our BBQ at my residence in abbotsford, BC. All are welcomed to attend. If you would like to bring food or drinks more than welcomed (it will be BYOB). Food will also be provided. For out of town guests that do not wish to go home sat evening there is a super 8 motel 5 min from my place (sorry for not having the room to accomadate sleeping arrangements). For Washington state falconers that wish to come I'm about 10 min away from the adergrove border crossing (15 min from Dan pike). For those wanting to attend just say so here on this thread and I will PM you the full details. Dogs will be allowed (have fenced in backyard for my own mutt). Hope to see some of you there

Bob
    BC Canada

hey Bob.

Please put me down as a firm maybe. I have a busy summer, but will do my best.

Geoff
    Geoff Hirschi - "It is better to have lightning in the fist than thunder in the mouth"
    Custom made Tail Saver Perches - http://www.myrthwood.com/TieEmHigh/

Nice Geoff. More the merry er. Tell other Washington guys that you think would be interested. I'm sending an invite to Dan and Anthony Williams (used to be apart of our club).

Bob
    BC Canada

Quote Originally Posted by red_tailed View Post
    Nice Geoff. More the merry er. Tell other Washington guys that you think would be interested. I'm sending an invite to Dan and Anthony Williams (used to be apart of our club).

Bob
    BC Canada
    Will do.

Just found out from our household schedule keeper (my Mrs.) that my father-in-law will be in town to see us that day, so it looks unlikely for me. Ironically, they are flying into Vancouver from a trip to Europe that day before heading down to spend the weekend with us.

I will spread the word though.

Geoff
    Geoff Hirschi - "It is better to have lightning in the fist than thunder in the mouth"

D'oh

Bob
    BC Canada

Reminder to BC Canada and Washington state falconers/apprentices/raptor people ect ect (I know there are lots out there). Our bc club will be hosting our summer BBQ at my place in abbotsford, BC on July 23. Everyone is invited so please don't be shy. PM me and I will give you full details. Thanks

Bob
    BC, Canada

Final notice. Any falconers in bc or Washington state that would like to attend our bbq next weekend please PM me. All are welcome. We have several Washington guys coming up. More the marry.

Bob
    BC Canada

Quote Originally Posted by goshawkr View Post
    Will do.

Just found out from our household schedule keeper (my Mrs.) that my father-in-law will be in town to see us that day, so it looks unlikely for me. Ironically, they are flying into Vancouver from a trip to Europe that day before heading down to spend the weekend with us.

I will spread the word though.

Geoff
    Geoff,
    I can't believe you used the 'wife', 'in laws' and 'someone flying in from an extended overseas trip' dodges for the same event. If you spread them out a little you can get more mileage out of them...
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jdrmd View Post
    Geoff,
    I can't believe you used the 'wife', 'in laws' and 'someone flying in from an extended overseas trip' dodges for the same event. If you spread them out a little you can get more mileage out of them...
    Hey, I love partying with the Canadians. It takes a lot to get me to pass that up.

Yup going to be a good one. Plus we have Canadian beer. Not that water you yanks drink

Bob
    BC Canada

Thread Information