I'm selling only because we just sold our home and the place we are renting the next 12 months is a town home with no pets allowed.

Extra large, extra bad ass female Harris hawk. She spends the summer in her flight pen at nearly 1300 grams. I start her each fall at about 960 grams and end up at 1000 grams until she gets hormonal in March. She is a jack rabbit slayer. Never aggressive towards a person. She follows well. She is quiet in the field and quiet at home when above 1000 grams. She is great with small children but considers them lower members of the pack and will steal food from them. No problems with the average sized dog, but she will attempt to eat a teacup poodle Her only fault (if you consider it a fault) is that she is not hood trained. She travels in a poshly equipped and nicely decorated dual occupancy giant hood.

I can accommodate a small falcon at my offices so I am absolutely open to a trade with a trained or eyass falcon.

Really do not want to ship. Can meet someone within a few hours of Salt Lake City, Utah.