Thread: Any Bowhunters Out There?

Default Any Bowhunters Out There?

2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 Package RH 29/70

Includes bow with less than 100 shots fired, Axion stabilizer, trophy ridge react one sight with .010" pins, tru fire release, tight spot quiver, QAD drop away rest, 5 maxima reds, about a dozen broadheads. 9 are two blade, 3 still in the package, a NIP 100gr Hyperdermics, and an I series case. I've got about $2,500 in the package. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. Entire package is blacked out. There are also some nokturnals in the case, too.

Just looking to switch to a self bow or I wouldn't get rid of it. Didn't get to hunt archery season last year because of residency and was in the oil field the year before. Literally less than 100 shots and just had it tuned.

PM's only please. Buyer pays shipping.
    Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

I also have a stabilizer mounted green spotlight with pressure switch for hog hunting.
    Boomer
    It doesn't bother me traveling in wilderness alone. It bothers others. I think it would be a great way to die.

I will entertain trade offers, as well.
    Boomer

What's the draw weight and length?
    -Ken
    (Maryland/Pennsylvania)

Sorry Ken, pertinent information. It's a 29" draw and currently set at 70lbs. It has 60lb-70lb limbs and a number 3 cam which I believe allows the draw length to be set between 28"-30" without needing a separate cam.
    Boomer

Boomer

Thread Information