Thread: 2017 Pennsylvania Falconry and Hawk Trust field meet.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2017 Pennsylvania Falconry and Hawk Trust field meet.

Please join the Pennsylvania Falconry and Hawk Trust for their annual field meet in Centerville, PA. Located along Route 30, the area features spots that are prime for rabbits, squirrels, and ducks. This years featured presentation is acclaimed eagle falconer, Joe Atkinson. Joining him is his wife Cordi, who is an internationally published photographer. Together they are presenting not one, but two programs on eagles. Friday's program will be about hunting with Golden eagles and Saturday's features their work with the endangered Philippine eagle during the banquet. Below you will find a link to the meet information on our website. We ask that you please pre-register, electronically for free, so we may have an accurate head count.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you out there!

http://www.pfht.org/field-meet-2017
    Patrick
    Fly strong, hunt well

Quote Originally Posted by patrick.miller20 View Post
    the area features spots that are prime for rabbits, squirrels, and ducks.
    Patrick:

Will the club be providing maps/directions to these spots for participants who are not familiar with the area?

Best Regards:

Joe

Joe,

To my knowledge we will have a couple maps set up with hunting spots. Our local members are also good about helping out of towners/staters by either taking them out or pointing them in the right direction.

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by joekoz View Post
    Patrick:

Will the club be providing maps/directions to these spots for participants who are not familiar with the area?

Best Regards:

Joe
    Patrick
    Fly strong, hunt well

Also, we have received info that the hotel has been quoting those who reserve a room for the meet with a $100 pet fee. Per our contract with the hotel, this fee is waived unless your pet damages the room. Please double check that this was not accidentally included in your amount.
    Patrick
    Fly strong, hunt well

Also, Any member of NAFEX who wants to go out with me to a "secret spot" with loads of bunnies, let me know. This is to get non-PFHT members to come so I am excluding all those Penciltuckians. ;-)
    We have a blast at these meets. Bring beer and other libations.
    In the "Art"
    Michael W. Kuriga

Quote Originally Posted by falcipiter View Post
    Also, Any member of NAFEX who wants to go out with me to a "secret spot" with loads of bunnies, let me know.
    Mike:

I'm planning on attending the meet on Friday & Saturday, and I'm looking forward to taking you up on this offer!

Best Regards:

Thread Information