Thread: Alabama Hawking Association/ NAFA Regional field meet 2017

Exclamation Alabama Hawking Association/ NAFA Regional field meet 2017

AHA/NAFA Regional Field Meet 2017

Camden AL

Feb 23-26

If you are a squirrel Hawker, want to give it a try or just would like to come fellowship and spectate. Please come on.

Thursday: Hunt all day, after hunting in the evening we will meet up and fellowship and If Michael Garcia is able to attend he will be doing some GPS backpack work shops.

Friday: hunt all day, meet up in the evening after hunting. Lauren McGough will be speaking on the Falconry Fund and projects about eagles. Then Jeff Fincher will be speaking. Friday night is Chili night, we will serve you and have a donation jar set up.

Saturday: Hunt all day, meet up after for our Raffle and then Gary Brewer will be speaking on the history of squirrel hawking. we will serve Pulled pork, BBQ chicken, baked beans and potato salad. you registration money covers your meal and you get a free meet patch

Sunday: wrapping it up and everyone going home

We have access to 6000 acres that has not been falconry hunted since last February.

hotel
    Southern Inn 334-682-4148
    American INN 334-682-4555

also you can go to www.alabamahawkingassociaton.com to register and view other information about meet. please register by FEB 9th

Also visit our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2017AHANAFARegionalFieldMeet/#

any questions you can email me or call

deepsouth_44@yahoo.com

334-456-1417
    Michael Moore
    Michael Moore
    Southwest, Alabama

Went to the AHA meet last year...GREAT EVENT. This one is shaping up to be even better!!!!! Thanks Michael, I know you put a lot of effort into these meets.
    John

Thanks, I think it's going to be good.
    Michael Moore
    Southwest, Alabama

So my PFRT is really a rabbit bird and doesn't go after squirrels much at all and when she does she usually quits after just a single pass or two. Will there be any good rabbit fields available at this meet? I always enjoy watching other birds fly but it would be nice to fly mine as well.
    Keith Sprague
    Enthusiast of Avian and Nonavian reptiles

Thread Information