Paul,

The NAFA world does not revolve around Bill Boni, so I am kind of curious as to why you have singled me out based upon what I posted. I was simply responding to what you said about grudges. As I said, grudges are held on both sides of the fence. Yet, you did not address this statement. Somehow you want people to think that the problem with membership is all the result of these crazed anti-NAFA people. I am sorry, I don't think so; in fact, I know better. It has a lot to do with what NAFA has to offer, relative to what is available. What's in it for them, aside from a free membership. Unlike my day, falconers don't need NAFA to acquire relative information regarding their passion, as it is everywhere. So, NAFA is no longer the focal point when it comes to falconry, as has not been for a long time. And, simply saying that NAFA is working hard to save the world for falconry is not enough because falconry is not threatened, and falconers these days live in the here and now, not unlike NAFA in years gone by.

Now, as to my reason(s) for leaving NAFA--do you really want me to put this out here? I really don't think it will in any way contribute to your original post; that is why I did not go into detail. It would not contribute in any way to what you were saying about NAFA's efforts in the two areas you have described. But, if you, as a director of NAFA, want me to explain the reasons why I have not renewed my membership I will, but I caution you that it will be a long post, which may take some time, as I refresh my memory, which isn't easy to do at my age.

Bill Boni