First, I want to say thank you for all of those who have emailed me and/or called me to make sure all was ok with me. Your support means so much to me. I never knew how many friends I actually had . Thank you again for your kind words and support.

Second, So here is the story, NAFEX was hacked and when I mean hacked it was hacked like the Russian's were in on it. ( sorry no more political jokes). The hack was done on the database which I have zero control over. It was on the server side. At the same time the hack happened the server decided it was no longer going to be in business. So not only was I screwed I was literally so screwed. To make a long story short it has taken this long and countless hours and money to get the site back up and running. I could have just said screw it and started fresh but there was too much information contained on the old forum to throw my hands up, and believe me I wanted to so many times. I kept running into road block after road block. This has been the most frustrating process and lessons learned for me. I just don't understand why people are so evil and want to do this kind of things?

What does this all mean? NAFEX information has been saved and is all here, I couldn't be happier. It also means she has gotten a face lift. I will be adding more items and functions as time goes on. So please be patient with me and continue to work with me on getting NAFEX back to where it was. The new software will be quicker and will help so this doesn't happen again. I also have a better hosting company that will make sure all of this information is now protected with daily backups.

Please post in this thread if you see any bugs or problems. If the forum is down it means I am adding more items. Please don't get frustrated, I am a one man operation and I can't even believe the content is still here. Just be patient and it will get done.

Thanks again for everyones support.

Happy hawking,

Chris