Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NAFEX is back online!- Questions answered- bug report

Great Job Chris,thankyou.
    Corrado Vasquez

Thank you for your time and effort!
    Josh, MN

Seeing some spam post but don't see where to click on the post to report them? Am I missing it?

Also don't see that familiar link at the top to the Forum rules. Seeing some new folks not signing their post and don't want to say anything since I can't find the rules myself. LOL
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've been furiously deleting them as fast as I can. I've deleted about 40 since yesterday alone.
    JenniB
    We promised the world we'd tame it, what were we hoping for?

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Seeing some spam post but don't see where to click on the post to report them? Am I missing it?

Also don't see that familiar link at the top to the Forum rules. Seeing some new folks not signing their post and don't want to say anything since I can't find the rules myself. LOL
    yeah more stuff I need to add. Just trying to work out the kinks of the basic functions.

I am adding spam stuff today and will add a rules link soon. I need to check into the "report" system. I hadn't noticed it wasn't there.

Thank you again for the kind words about getting the forum back online. I should have the kinks ironed out soon
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

I enable the post reporting. You can now report posts in the lower left corner of the post using the caution sign
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris Lynn

You da man Chris! Again, thanks for all you do! Looking forward to sitting down and having a brewsky with you again soon.
    Fred

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    You da man Chris! Again, thanks for all you do! Looking forward to sitting down and having a brewsky with you again soon.
    hey brother it my pleasure. I always appreciate your help on here. Thank you. If you see more let me know.

And hell yes a beer and whatever you keep in that flask I am really looking forward to it
    Chris Lynn

Awesome Chris, thank you so much! NAFEX is an invaluable resource and sorely missed. We didn't know what we had until it was gone.
    Jeff,
    Northern Black Hills, Wyoming

Is there a way to become a supporting member. I'd like to throw a little money toward the site to help keep it running.
    Dennis H.
    General Falconer

I was on the IFF this morning and saw a post regarding a NAFEX bug, lol. Screenshot (64).jpg

I just checked and found NAFEX is back. Thanks Chris for all your work in getting it up and running
    Ross Dirks
    Pheasant hawker in NW Iowa

Chris, I too would like to thank you for all your hard work getting the site back up and going. I very much enjoy reading about everyone's adventures. Hopefully all had a good moult and are ready for some action. I am still a month or so out with my bird but can't wait to get started!
    Mitch Wishon , From Oklahoma

Default Happy return.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha55403 View Post
    I was on the IFF this morning and saw a post regarding a NAFEX bug, lol. Screenshot (64).jpg
    Chris,

Good to see NAFEX back. A wonderful site.

Harry.

Hey all thank you for the continued support and kind words. After working so hard for the past months on it I took some time off. I just got back on today and saw these email/registration issues

I will have an update soon on what is going on and the fix
    Chris Lynn

Email function is now fixed. Members should be able to reset their passwords now and get notifications. Let me know if you have any issues

thanks

chris
    Chris Lynn

Thanks very much for all your hard work.
    Sam Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
    Thanks very much for all your hard work.
    It's my pleasure. I'm hoping all bugs are worked out now. Let me know

have a great weekend
    Chris Lynn

Hey Chris, I have been noticing that I don't seem to be getting new post notifications on threads I've subscribed to. No email is being sent. Have checked spam. Thanks!!
    Dave Hampton
    http://www.falconryconservancy.org/
    "Wars begin where you will, but they do not end where you please." Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by sevristh View Post
    Hey Chris, I have been noticing that I don't seem to be getting new post notifications on threads I've subscribed to. No email is being sent. Have checked spam. Thanks!!
    this should have been fixed. Let me know if you are still having issues

thanks

chris
    Chris Lynn

It has been fixed. Thanks Chris!
    Dave Hampton
    "Wars begin where you will, but they do not end where you please." Niccolo Machiavelli

Hey Chris, any chance we can get the My Replies available again. Before, you could click on it and it would show you all threads that you had posted on. It was an easy way for me to keep up on threads that I had read and responded. Now, I can't remember what thread I read yesterday, let alone responded to. LOL See you in Kearney!!!!!!
    Fred

Hey Fred, that function would be a good one click solution. You may already know, but In the meantime you can click "my profile" up at the top right, above the nafex banner, and then on your profile page click "find latest posts" on the left side and it will show you all your posts and the thread they're in. Basically serving the same function.
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Hey Fred, that function would be a good one click solution. You may already know, but In the meantime you can click "my profile" up at the top right, above the nafex banner, and then on your profile page click "find latest posts" on the left side and it will show you all your posts and the thread they're in. Basically serving the same function.
    Not quite the same thing Mark but similar. The old My Replies would list just the threads you had posted in and the ones that had been updated since you last looked would be in bold. It didn't show each post you made in each thread, just listed all the threads. If that makes sense.
    Fred

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if the "edit" button was resolved? made an error in one of my posts and I'd like it removed

Try hitting it twice....used to work that way. Also, please sign your posts with your real name..one of the few site rules...
    Dave Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by sevristh View Post
    Try hitting it twice....used to work that way. Also, please sign your posts with your real name..one of the few site rules...
    Button isn't even there on the post, but it's okay I guess, and thanks yeah I just put my sig up!
    Curtis
    "She looks like a glove puppet, a Punch and Judy crocodile. Her eyes are narrowed in bird-laughter." T.H.White

Huh....that's odd. The button is there on my post above and works first click. Let Chris or one of the Mods know I guess.
    Dave Hampton

Thread Information