Thread: Just pasted my Colorado Falconry test!!!

Post Just pasted my Colorado Falconry test!!!

Hello everyone, My name is Jarrett. I just took my Colorado test just over a week ago and got my resualts on Tuesday letting me know I passed.
    A good friend of mine also passed his test two. Just wanting to see who all is on here that is from Colorado. Around Denver and the Colorado Springs areas.
    Jarrett McAllister General license Elizabeth, CO
    720-660-1695

Hi Jarrett,

Congrats on passing your test! I'm in CO, around SE Aurora/ Centennial. If you're around this Saturday 8/19, it's the Colorado Hawking Club's annual eyass picnic. Many falconers from CO will be there, as well as several birds. It's a great chance to meet a whole bunch of us in a low-key setting.

Here's some info if you're interested in stopping by:

The Eyass Picnic will be held Saturday, August 19th at Fairmount Park in Golden. This is the same location as last year and has plenty of shade for birds. The address is 5222 Quaker Street, Golden, Colorado. A Board Meeting will be held before the picnic at 10:00 am. The picnic will run from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm. I am hoping for a great turn out of people and young birds!
    JenniB
    We promised the world we'd tame it, what were we hoping for?

Congrats on passing your test! Happy hawking!
    - Sarah
    Apprentice, raptor rehab volunteer, artist, animator.

Congrats on success with your test! I lived in Colorado many years ago, but I don't think that's going to be of much help to you now. Good luck, when you go out trapping a bird! ENJOY your journey!
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Congrats!
    - Robert

Thread Information