Sky was acting up a little when I went to weigh him this morning. By 4:30 he was down to 773 grams hopped onto my fist without much fuss. We met up with two other falconers flying their Harris' at a new field. We didn't have much flying time, he did chase a few dickey birds and one of them I thought for sure he had it. He flew around and goofed off for a little bit after the second miss and since there were no tree within the field he landed on the ground a few minutes later. Picked him up and a few minutes later he chased a bunny that beat him to the cover and again he did a big circle and landed on the ground. I am confuse, landing on the ground is a sign of low but I thought I was flying him pretty high. I put him away till the Harris' got their chance and call him to the lure and fed him up as it was already getting dark.

Due to an illness in the family I don't think I have time to fly him much longer, maybe another month max. I don't consider myself a religious person, but this time, and if you are, please pray for my dad.