Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gordon Setter Pups Available

Gordon Setter Litter Update
    Whelped: 06/09/2017
    Sire: Par’s El Duderino Dam: Falcon’s Little Red Ruby
    Available Females: Two (2) Black & Tan and One (1) Liver & Tan
    Available Males: One (1) Black & Tan and One (1) Liver & Tan
    Price: $750 each but for the Male B & T (pick) who is $950
    This is a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic pup from this wonderful repeat breeding. These pups are Quality Field Trial & Hunting Gordon Setters. High energy in the field, biddable, intelligent and independent. These field- bred Gordon Setters are ALL BIRD DOG and will make wonderful hunting partners.
    Both parents are owned by me, and hunted very frequently on wild birds. I have trialed some with The Dude, and he won 1st Place Puppy at the 2009 GCSA National Field Trial; He also has several other local placements/wins. Both his full sister and brother, and father have won various championships (NAFC, FC, AFC, NFC.) The Dude has these same great attributes.
    The pups should range/run big. The Dude is a pretty big runner (300-600 yards in Chukar country) and Ruby is a little smaller running with a medium range of more like 200-400 yards. Of course this depends on the openness of the country and such. That being said they do also have a pretty nice pattern in more wooded areas, sweeping very wide side to side. They have some natural retrieve. Very attractive gate and nice tail sets.
    The Dude has been DNA certified, and both parents are CCA negative. You shouldn’t have hip issues as these dogs are small in stature. The Dude weighs about 52 lbs. Ruby about 37 lbs. when fully muscled up in mid-winter.
    Please feel free to call or e-mail me for more info:
    Caleb Stroh 801-635-9144 calebstroh@crittercontrol.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Caleb Stroh
    Kaysville, UT

Thread Information