Quote Originally Posted by ddcast1234 View Post
Lauren:
Welcome, if you live in Hampstead I am just a few miles away. I live in Upperco off 91. If you like you are more than welcome to work in with me and my two young Harris Hawks. I am sure it is hectic with young kids but if you have time send me a PM and we can figure out details. I am always looking for some more rabbit fields to hunt so if your farm fills the bill, I can come to you!!! I would also second the recommendation on joining the PFA and the NAFA. I can get you the contact information for the PFA. NAFA is a website application, and I think it is free for a year for apprentices, even if you have to pay the pictures and articles in the magazines mag it well worth he price. ANy way welcome, drop me a PM if you like.

Dennis Casteel
Thank you for the kind offer! My resident foxes have decimated the rabbit population on my property, which is pretty small, 8 acres total. You're welcome it check it out. I'll PM you the address. I have two acres of woods full of squirrels but it is close to a very busy road and the rest is short pasture and lawn that doesn't support much wildlife. I think the red-tails like it more for the slope soaring, 100 foot tall sycamore perches and consistent themal activity.

I'll ask my neighbor if he'd allow you to hunt his property. He has some woodland with a creek running through it bordering a corn field. Lots of old grass tussocks and weeds. It looks like the kind of place that would be full of game. I may also be able to get permission on some other farms in Reisterstown and Upperco, we can discuss later.

If you fly anything that will take out woodchucks, I can get you all the hunting you'd ever want! Horse farms will be lining up!