Quote Originally Posted by GyrXPeals View Post
Chris I got my last one from PetSmart some years ago. I don't use those much just when they are real little, and I absolutely can't take them with me. Nice thing is you can put your food in there frozen and by the time the top pops up it's thawed and the little fuzzbucket can chow down.
Did you see the one Jerry made for the raffle this weekend. Really nice drop down type feeder. Those are the kind I like, you know he'd make you one.
Did you make that bow perch that went in the raffle? Great piece of work if you did, that's the one thing I was hoping I'd win.
It was good to see you this weekend.
Jeff
PS here's a link to a double feeder, hope it works.
http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Petsafe_...Feeding_System
Jeff, it was good seeing you too! Wish we'd had more time to shoot the bull, I enjoy hearing your philosophies on things But I was really trying to catch up on club affairs etc.

Yes, I made that bow perch and I'd be happy to make one for you...got a few extra layin around in fact. You should come out and visit sometime. I forgot to get a leash or two from you anyway! I came home with too much as it was lol. ( I tried a round braid last night.....I failed )

Jere and I have talked about his auto feeders, and I have a design Im hoping he will build, but Im gonna go ahead and pick up a double feeder if petsmart has them. Anyway, thanks for the link.